E-Mail: Your E-Mail Address
1. Derby hours are sunrise until 12:30 p.m on April 4, 2020.
2. All participants must be entered in the tournament before the start of the Derby.
3. The Weigh Station will be open from 7 a.m. until 12:45 p.m. Anyone in line after 12:45 p.m. will not be able to weigh his or her fish.
4. To enter a fish in the Derby, the participants must have registered/paid before having caught the fish. The fish must be caught during Derby hours.
5. Participants 16 years of age or older must have a valid fishing license.
6. Fishing for the Derby will take place in designated areas in the Canandaigua Outlet and Flint Creek. Please stay off any property that has posted signs up unless you have permission from the landowner to fish there.
7. Any participant that violates state fish and game laws will be disqualified.
8. In the event of a tie, the length of the fish will break the tie.
9. A participant cannot win more than one prize in this derby. Their largest fish will be the fish used to determine their place in the derby.
10. Participants agree to hold the Derby officials harmless from any liabilities of any nature for any accident, injury, damages or death suffered by participant during this event.
11. Decisions made by the Derby officials are final.
12. Participants may be photographed during the derby and awards ceremony, and photos may be used on social media or for marketing purposes.
Message: "I AGREE" (agreeing to rules and regulations, which are listed below this form)
Subject: "Trout Derby"
After submitting, submit payment through
VENMO to @mikevienna
Registration is INVALID until payment is received
Name: Your Name and Phone # (1 per form)
Trout Derby Registration